Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks Be To God!


Psalm 103.1-5 (NLT)
Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the L ord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Psalm 138 (NLT)
I give you thanks, O L ord, with all my heart;
I will sing your praises before the gods.
2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness;
for your promises are backed
by all the honor of your name.
3 As soon as I pray, you answer me;
you encourage me by giving me strength.

4 Every king in all the earth will thank you, Lord,
for all of them will hear your words.
5 Yes, they will sing about the L
ord’s ways,
for the glory of the L
ord is very great.
6 Though the L
ord is great, he cares for the humble,
but he keeps his distance from the proud.

7 Though I am surrounded by troubles,
you will protect me from the anger of my enemies.
You reach out your hand,
and the power of your right hand saves me.
8 The L
ord will work out his plans for my life—
for your faithful love, O L
ord, endures forever.
Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

1 Thessalonians 5 Journal:
Prayer: For my family and myself to be as Courageous as Christ! (Isaiah 53.11-12)
Thanksgiving: Thankful that God fights for us and gives us Victory! (1 Cor 15.57, Deut 20.3-4)
Joyful: in my new perspective to live life before death in Jesus Name! (John 10.10)

"All men die, but few ever live...Don't Count the minutes of your life, make the minutes of your life count."

~ Erwin McManus ~

No comments: